Having your little one color their own mask may make them actually excited to wear it and show it off! Let their artistic abilities shine with this fun house fabric mask. It’s also very cute without being colored, and available in all sizes, kids through adults. This listing is for one mask, so if you need more, just select multiple quantities.
We recommend getting fabric markers to color the fabric. After coloring, you tumble try hot to set the colors, and they should be washer and dryer friendly (See instructions on the markers you use!). You have the option to add a pack of 10 markers to your order in this listing!
HOW TO COLOR
Note that since the mask is sewn pleated, some parts of the mask may be difficult to color. My 5 year old colored the one in the photos himself just fine, but let us know if you prefer to get the fabric first to color and send back before sewing.
- Ours have elastic ear loops for easy on/off.
- 2 Adjustable Metal Nose Strips included with each mask.
- Machine washable and dryer safe for easy care.
- Personalized Monogram is optional
- Three layers of 100% cotton fabric, including a filter pocket.
- Pleated at sides for a snug fit
- Regular Adult Size: Approximately 8.5×3″ finished with 6″ of elastic
- Large Adult Size: Approximately 8.5×4″ finished with 6.5″ of elastic
- Child Size (6-11): Approximately 7×2.5″ with 5.5″ of elastic
- Toddler Size (3-5): Approximately 6.5 x 2.5″ with 5″ of elastic
This helpful article also mentions possible filter options. https://www.nytimes.com/article/coronavirus-homemade-mask-material-DIY-face-mask-ppe.html
NOSE WIRE Our masks now include 2 Metal Nose Strips to make the mask even more form fitting around your nose. These stick onto the mask, and can be reused for a while and thrown away. Remove them from your mask when washing. Purchase more nose strips here.
Your purchase of masks from Soda City Sewing ensures more masks get donated to healthcare offices in need! As of May 2020, we’ve donated 450 masks! If your healthcare office needs masks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Not ideal for front line contact with infected people
* Best for medical offices where risk is not as great
* Newly recommended best practice to wear a mask anytime away from house.
* Masks can prevent touching of face, which is helpful
* Many are putting fabric mask OVER a medical grade mask so that mask can be reused longer and protected
We can make no guarantees about fabric mask effectiveness, however, new recommendations urge civilians to use fabric face coverings in public and to donate any medical grade masks to our medical professionals.
Also, to pick up your masks in Columbia, SC, use code PICKUP for no shipping charge. You’ll also get your masks a few days earlier.